Inspiring good practice through projects and research
This academic year we are bringing members together in three cities to showcase some of the fantastic projects and research that UKCISA has recently funded.
This is an opportunity to hear directly from colleagues about the projects and research they have recently completed or about their work in progress. There will be time to ask questions and discuss ways in which the learning can be developed and utilised.
There will also be time for members to discuss current issues of concern in their work supporting international students in the UK. Primary contacts may nominate up to two members per institution who attend for free. (Additional members may also attend if places are still available)
Locations and dates:
- Glasgow: 23 November 2017
- Manchester:13 February 2018
- London: 12 April 2018
The seminars will run from 11am -4.pm
Who should attend?
Primary contacts may nominate up to two members per institution who attend for free (additional members may also attend if places are still available)
- All staff who work with international students (staff in recruitment, welfare, libraries, careers, counselling, compliance, registry, academic support, teaching and learning, policy and planning and staff and/or reps from students’ unions).
- those with responsibility for enhancing the student experience in their institution
- those who are interested in developing and sharing good practice in their institution
- those who would like to submit a bid for funding from UKCISA in the future