Conference is now closed for registration
Changing lives for good: UKCISA's 50th anniversary Annual Conference
Conference programme as at 19 June:
The 2018 UKCISA Annual Conference in our 50th anniversary year is going to be an extra special high profile event with international speakers alongside professional development sessions and inspiring peer presentations. The theme for the year and for the conference is Changing Lives for Good.
Sessions cover many topics such as immigration, compliance, student experience (including many of the UKCISA-funded grants and research) students and working, recruitment, and much more. This is also a fantastic opportunity to network during evening social events in particularly beautiful surroundings.
The 2018 conference will run from Wed 27 - Fri 29 June at the University of Edinburgh. This is the year that you must attend!
- High profile plenary speakers including Dr Esther Brimmer, Executive Director and CEO of NAFSA (The Association of International Educators, USA), John Swinney, Deputy First Minister and Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills in the Scottish Government and MSP for Perthshire North and Sir Ciarán Devane, Chief Executive of the British Council.
- Special programme including new formats to allow delegates to attend as broad a range of sessions and events across the conference as possible.
- Extensive range of workshops and presentations on all aspects of the international student experience.
- Welcome reception in Playfair Library
- Conference Gala dinner in the fabulous Edinburgh Assembly Rooms
Book your place.
UKCISA gratefully acknowledges the support received from the Scottish Government.
Core Gold Sponsors
INTO University Partnerships