Join us at Keele University from 3-5 July 2019 at our annual conference. This year our plenary speakers include:
- Our President Lord Bilimoria, founder of Cobra Beer, Founding Chairman of the UK India Business Council and co-chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on International Students
- Shahid Omer, Deputy Director, International Higher Education and EU Exit, Higher and Further Education Directorate at Department for Education
- Nick Hillman, Director of the Higher Education Policy Institute (HEPI)
- Paul Regan, Migration Policy Unit at the Home Office
- Prof Koen Lamberts, President and Vice-Chancellor, University of Sheffield, and Chair of UKCISA’s Board of Trustees
There is also an opportunity to meet UKCISA’s new Chief Executive, Anne Marie Graham, with a Q and A session.
In 2019 we have more than 50 parallel sessions to choose from across the three days. From student experience to compliance, we're covering a wide range of topics. Have a look at the full list.
View the full programme and book your place.