06 February 2024
10:00 - 12:30
There are many immigration routes available for students after they have completed their studies in the UK. We will focus on a select few during this training course to help develop your ability to effectively advise your students and graduates.
This course will help you to:
- Identify routes that a Student visa holder can apply to upon completion of their studies.
- Explore how students can meet the requirements of these routes, and when certain routes will be available to them.
- Compare and contrast the work routes available for students.
- Recall where relevant information and guidance for the routes can be found.
- Recognise the OISC requirements for providing advice on these routes.
This training is a stand-alone course and will include presentations, the opportunity for you to ask questions and share your experience.
Who should attend?
This course is for UKCISA members who have a good understanding of the Student route, who currently advise students, and would like to develop the ability to effectively advise them on post-study work options.