enhance your personal skills for greater effectiveness at negotiating, communication and collaboration in order to achieve a better structure for advice-giving within an educational institution.
- to enhance your communication skills at work
- to help you consider and build relationships with key staff and services
- to clarify your role and boundaries, both personal and professional
- to reflect on the tensions between personal values and institutional priorities
- to consider ethical issues surrounding student advice
- to develop self-management skills to help you manage expectations and priorities
This course is suitable for:
experienced advisers and managers of advisers of international students.
Date: 5 April 2017
Price: £215 members, £145 students’ unions, £420 non-members