We’re very pleased to be sponsoring the NUS Internationalisation Awards again this year. The awards aim to recognise the great work FE and HE institutions and students’ unions put in to support and improve the international student experience.
There are six categories:
- Internationalised Students’ Union of the Year (Students’ Union)
- International Student Adviser of the Year (Open to All)
- Best Careers Support for International Students (Open to All)
- Innovation in Internationalising the Student Experience (Open to All)
- Excellence in International Student Support (HE)
- Excellence in International Student Support (FE)
Specific details about who can nominate are available within the award criteria. Any Further Education or Higher Education NUS affiliated students’ union or institution can apply for the awards. Unions and institutions can apply for more than one award but the work referred to must have taken place within the last year. Students’ unions and institutions can collaborate to submit a nomination together.
To enter, send the requested information in the awards criteria by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Up to two supporting documents can be supplied but we would ask that you answer the specific points in your 500 word nomination form to ensure your entry is considered.
The deadline for entries is 5.00pm on Thursday 9th June 2016. Entries will be judged by a panel to include officers, staff, and external representatives. Winners will be announced at our conference on Friday 1 July.