Reporting a change to the Home Office

20 February 2015

Tier 4 students are required to report a number of changes to the Home Office, for example a change of address, a change of name or nationality, or the details of a new passport.  How these changes should be reported depends upon both the type of change and whether the Tier 4 visa was obtained overseas or in the UK.

 We have added a table to our Good practice web information to clarify the process in each instance.