Important reminder for Tier 4 students arriving in UK

10 July 2014

When you enter, or re-enter, the UK with Tier 4 immigration permission you will have to pass through immigration control. You will probably be asked questions by a Border Force Officer (BFO).

The BFO may also ask to see documents to confirm that you still intend to use, and are still able to meet the requirements of, your immigration permission. You must be able to show these documents to the BFO, especially if you are planning to study at a university or college which has recently had its Tier 4 sponsor licence suspended.

Please read our information on 'Immigration and customs' for 'When you arrive' for guidance on what you should bring in your hand luggage.