Search Results

results per page
Displaying 601 to 604 (of 604) for

Your institution has Tier 4 sponsor licence problems

Most students complete their studies in the UK with no issues around their visa or Tier 4 sponsorship.  However, occasionally the Home Office (UK Visas and Immigration) might question whether a T...
11/08/2017 10:51:00

Your place of study

In order for the educational institution to be acceptable, the institution must be publicly funded or otherwise accredited. Where an institution is not included on the current Tier 4 register of spo...
06/03/2017 15:18:00

Your qualifications

You can check the equivalence of your country's qualifications with those in the UK by contacting the National Recognition Information Centre for the UK (UK NARIC). The international recruitment staff...
31/08/2017 11:39:00

Your rights

10/05/2017 16:28:00


  • Site content
  • News