EU settlement scheme and other immigration routes for EU/EEA/Swiss citizens and family members
"It was extremely helpful and has given me and the team the confidence to start unpicking student situations in relation to Brexit."
Participant from our pilot EU Settlement Scheme training course
This new course is for participants who support or will support EU/EEA/Swiss citizens and their family members in obtaining and maintaining permission to be in the UK through the EU Settlement Scheme and under existing EU/EEA (freedom of movement) rules.
The training will develop your skills and build confidence to enable you to:
- identify who is eligible to apply under the EU settlement scheme
- know how to make a successful application (including the evidence needed to support an application)
- know what to do if an application is refused
- identify options for those who do not apply under the settlement scheme
- identify the existing rules for EU/ EEA & Swiss nationals and family members to live & study in the UK (including during any transition period)
Currently this course is only running in Edinburgh on 25 July 2019. View more details and find out how to book