Principles and recommendations for changes to rules
and procedures which we believe would:
– make the UK a far more attractive and welcoming destination for well qualified international students
– help to re-establish trust in the UK and our position and reputation worldwide
– increase very significantly student numbers and income contributing to economic growth and
prosperity for our institutions and local communities and
– advance the UK’s standing and influence in the world.
You may also be interested in:
Briefing on international students
featuring facts and figures you need to know, including answers to the following questions:
– What policies are affecting numbers?
– What have been the most significant recent changes to the rules for international students?
– What will be the key issues facing international students in the future?
– What are the common misconceptions about international students?
It has been updated to reflect most recent decisions on EU student fees and funding.
Download the UKCISA briefing on international students