Contact Us

International students

Our website gives information on lots of topics including visas and immigration, work during and after studies, home or overseas fee status regulations and sources of funding.  Look here first for answers to your questions.

If you cannot find the information you need after looking at our website, telephone our Student Advice Line on +4420 7788 9214 between 1pm and 4pm (UK time).

Please note that the Student Advice Line is very busy. If you do have difficulty getting through, please keep trying, and you should get through eventually.

We can't answer your questions by email, as we are likely to need additional information from you. Please do not try emailing any of our staff with your queries, as we will not be able to provide a personal response.

We do not provide any form of financial support for students, so please do not contact us to request sponsorship or scholarships.

Staff at UK schools, colleges or universities

If your institution is a member of UKCISA and you need advice, you can contact our Members' Advice Line.

For administrative queries, please use the following contacts:

Postal address: UKCISA, 9-17 St Albans Place, London N1 0NX
(Please note that we do not give advice to personal callers, and receive visitors by appointment only)

Switchboard: (+44) (0) 20 7288 4330
Fax: (+44) (0) 20 7288 4360

See our membership information or email:
See our information about training and development opportunities or contact:
See our publications catalogue or email:

Alternatively, see details of our staff structure to help you to identify the most appropriate member of staff to contact.


We aim to provide service of a standard that is acceptable to all our users. If we fail to do this we want to know about it. This will enable us not only to deal with the specific problem, but also to avoid it happening again.

Our complaints procedure sets out how you can take up matters you think are unsatisfactory about the service you have received from us. If you would like information about the complaints procedure, please contact the Bhavesh Kotecha, Director of Finance and Resources at UKCISA (see address and telephone details above).

If you want to complain about our provision of immigration advice and services, you can also complain to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner. More details are available from the OISC website.

Comments on the UKCISA website 

We welcome any constructive comments on the UKCISA website, from broken links to apparently incorrect or out of date content, but all such comments should go to Webmaster in the first instance to ensure that they can be dealt with appropriately. Thank you.