How to contact us
- I'm a student where can I find information?
- I work for an institution or organisation that is a member of UKCISA
- I am interested in membership, training & publications
- I have a complaint
I'm a student (or parent): where can I find information?
- Our Student Zone gives answers to commonly asked questions on lots of topics including:
- List of Information sheets
- Telephone our
Student Advice Line if you still cannot find the information
Please note that the Student Advice Line receives many callers. If you do have difficulty getting through, please keep trying, and you should get through eventually.
- Can I email you my questions? No, we can't answer
your questions by email, as we are likely to need additional information
from you. Please do not try emailing any of our staff with your
queries, as we will not be able to provide a personal response.
I work for an institution or organisation that is a member of UKCISA
I am interested in membership, training and publications
Use the links below to visit the relevant areas of the website. You can contact the following by email, or phone the switchboard number below.
Please note that any email queries relating to individual student advice eg. about fees, funding, immigration, visas etc. cannot be answered via these emails, instead contact the Student Advice Line
We do not provide any form of financial support for students, so please do not contact us to request sponsorship or scholarships.
- Prospective and current members - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training - email@example.com
- Publications - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switchboard:(+44) (0) 20 7288 4330
- Fax: :(+44) (0) 20 7288 4360
- Postal address: UKCISA, 9-17 St Albans Place, London N1 0NX
- Alternatively, see details of our staff structure to help you to identify the most appropriate member of staff to contact.
I have a complaint
We aim to provide service of a standard that is acceptable to all our users. If we fail to do this we want to know about it. This will enable us not only to deal with the specific problem, but also to avoid it happening again.
Our complaints procedure sets out how you can take up matters you think are unsatisfactory about the service you have received from us. If you would like information about the complaints procedure, please contact the Director of Finance and Resources at UKCISA (see address and telephone details above).
If you want to complain about our provision of immigration advice and services, you can also complain to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner. The address is: OISC, 5th Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QN . More details are available from the OISC website www.oisc.gov.uk